Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fundraiser update!

So I am so excited to annoce that we did make some money with our fundraiser! We are on our way to having out halloween party for the kids on the 24th of october. Bring other spouses with you to the party!If you have ideas you would like to contribute to the party or for another fundraiser feel free to e-mail me.

We are considering trying to bring the two cop squadrons together as one. If you have any feelings about this what so ever let me know.

We are having another Burrito Sale in about two weeks. We want to make sure to hit the squadron with our sale this time. We are going to have people making the burritos and then we will have the drivers who deliver them. I need to know who wants to do what. I e-mail all orders out the day before delivery and the drivers will be assigned to a cook and that is the orders they will be in charge of delivering for that morning.

I will not be here the whole month of Dec. So we will close out our year with a Spouses party sometime soon. If you would like to help out with that let me know!

Thank you to Michelle and Jessica for helping me to deliver the burritos and for making them.
If you have someone that would like to join the group or you know of a new spouse please let them know they are more than welcome to attend the meetings and to come to our outings. The group is here for everyone!

Gina Frank notified me that there are cameras out on the autobahn and that if you are caught by two of them the fine is hefty and you could have your license removed. So please be safe and drive within the speed limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment