Saturday, October 10, 2009

Burrito Sale and Other News

Alright we are now getting geared up for the next burrito sale. We will be advertising for the week of 12-16 and the actual delivery of the burritos will happen on Monday the 19th. I need cooks and drivers. If you want to help out please let me know.The money will be going to helping out the halloween party. Please spread the word about the Halloween party to the spouses ALSO if you know a SFS spouse that is not part of the squadron invite them also! We all go through the same things! Thank you to all of those volunteering to bring goodies for the party on the 30th! I look forward to seeing all there. Also I want to think about getting volunteers together for making thanksgiving food for the those who have to work on thanksgiving! So if there are any volunteers for that let me know so we can get that up and running!-Tessie

No comments:

Post a Comment