Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Burrito Sale/ Halloween Party

Alright Spouses, we have sold our burritos and we are on our way to having another sale. For this time I am going to need two types of volunteers I need the people that will make the Burritos and I need the drivers. I want to begin advertising soon so could you please e-mail me with which job you will handle.

We have moved our Halloween party for the kids to the 30th. I was notified that there is something going on on the 24th. So the 30th get the little one's dressed up and head over to Ramstein to have fun with your fellow spouses!

I am going to need volunteers for this also! We need lil snacks for the kids and drinks. If anyone has any ideas for halloween games for the kids or movies or music to show let us know please! I want to show you that we appreciate the kids also!

Remember I have a blog up of all the information if you need to look something up and can't find the e-mail look it up on the blog! E-mail me with any questions you might have and thank you for supporting the spouses group :)-Tessie

No comments:

Post a Comment